Louise Hay, wonderful Queen of Affirmations has written a new book with David Kessler, called You can Heal Your Heart. Affirmations are extremely powerful tools in your journey towards wholeness. Happiness is just a few statements away. I’ve always loved affirmations. I have written them on post its and stuck them all over my home and often been surprised by a little yellow paper spreading its sunshine with the words – “It’s all happening perfectly.”
Here are a few affirmations that will help you heal your broken heart. Remember that happiness is a choice. You decide to be happy and then you do everything possible to fulfill that decision. That means you take small steps in the direction of your goal every single day. Steps such as repeating the affirmations that ring true for you. Don’t just say them. Say them only if they resonate with you.
1. Love guides all my relationships.
2. All things are unfolding as they are supposed to.
3. When I bring myself to grief, it is healing
4. In my sadness, I love myself.
5. I will feel my grief but not wallow in it.
6. I honor the love more than the loss.
7. I can find happiness in any situation.
8. I love life, and life loves me.
9. I have lived and loved.
10. I am healed.
You will find the original article here.